The weather is not really good today as it is raining since morning. 🙁 .. Anyway, we still continue our trip but my dad was not with us today because he not feeling well. Angela is our tour guard for today. Our first destination was Queen Victoria Market. This market is the largest open air market in Melbourne where you will be able to grab all kind of fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry & seafood, grourmet & deli food as well as specialty delicacies. Of course, you can grab cloth.. shoes or souvenirs @ the non-food section as well.
We spend few hours strolling through the Market & we had our lunch here as well before we proceed to the next stop ~ Melbourne Aquarium.
We arrived @ Aquarium around 1pm which located @ the central of Melbourne on the banks of the Yarra River beside the Flinders Street Viaduct and the King Street Bridge.This building is actually resemble as ship moored on the river.
Opening Hours :
- 9:30 – 18:00 (Last Entry : 17:00)
- 9:00 – 21:00 (Last Entry : 20:00) ~ 1 – 26 Jan
- Adult : AUD 31.50
- Child (3- 15 years) : AUD 18.00
- Concession: AUD 19.50
- Family (2 Adults & up to 2 Children) : AUD 85.00
- Single Family (1 Adults & up to 2 Children) : AUD 60.00
- Additional Children : AUD 13.50
- SENIORS TUESDAY: Every Tuesday at Melbourne Aquarium is Seniors Tuesday and seniors receive a 10% discount on entry.