~ “Now everyone can fly” ~
My trip to Guilin has been confirmed on 24 April. 😎 Of course, AirAsia is my choice for this trip.
This trip is actually a free gift upon booking of the Star Cruise @ Matta Fair one month ago.
Well, free gift always come with Terms & Conditions. 😉
1. Valid until 15 Dec 2009
2. Minimum (2 pax) departure
3. This voucher in INCLUSIVE of 3 nights hotel accomodation, return local airport transfer, meals (3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 dinner) and sightseeing tour as per highlighted in the itinerary
4. This voucher is EXCLUDES of Passenger Handling Charges-PHC(Malaysia/China airport taxes. YQ tax. travel insurance and fuel surcharge), China Visa Application, tipping & optional tours
5. Reservation must be made 45 days before tour departure
6. This voucher is not valid for extension of validity or changing of packages are strictly prohibited and not inclusive of other misc or own expenses.
7. This voucher is not valid for peak season/school holiday/weekend departure.
8. This voucher cannot be used in conjunctionwith other offers & promotions.
After check with the Hwajing Travel Agent, I realize the Guilin Tour is only depart Every Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri only. Thus, we only can choose any flight that is depart on Mon/Tue/Wed as this voucher is not applicable for weekend departure.
Day 1 : Kuala Lumpur – Guilin
Exciting holiday begins with a pleasant flight to Guilin, the most scenic city in China. Upon arrival, meet with local representative and transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, proceed to visit Yu Hill Park(虞山公园). After dinner, transfer to hotel for check-in.
Day 2 : Guilin – YangShuo
After breakfast, proceed to lake Cruise of Lijiang River [view of Elephant Trunk Hill (象鼻山), Fu Bo Hill (伏波山), The Fighting Hill (斗鸡山） & etc (十大名山).] After lunch, transfer to southeast of Guilin City – YangShuo by coach. En-route will view the “Moon Hill” (月亮山）. Upon Arrival, transfer visit West Street(洋人街/西街）, is the most prosperous district inYangShuo. Visitors will attract to west Street by its unique mix of cultures. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check-in.
Day 3 : Yang Shuo – Guilin
After breakdast, transfer back to Guilin by coach. Upon arrival, transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, visit to Rong Lake (榕杉湖) Scenic Area is located in the center of Guilin. Then, visit Jiuqu Bridge (九曲桥). After this, continue proceed to visit South Gates (古南门) and Gold & Silver Tower (金银双塔). After dinner. transfer to Zhenyang Gate Walking Street (正阳步行街) for shopping.
Day 4 : Guilin – Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, free & easy. Then transfer to airport for your returning flight back home
Optional Tour :
A) RM150 per pax
- Guilin Fantastic Show (梦幻西游）
- Catching Fish Show （鱼鹰捉鱼表演）
- Passed By Two River & Four Lake （车夜游两江四湖）
B) RM120 per pax
- Impression San Jie-Liu (印象刘三姐）
Since the air ticket & itinerary has been confirmed, I post the Guilin voucher together with the air ticket to Hwajing Travel Agent in order to proceed with all the necessary booking.
As mentioned, this voucher is EXCLUDES of Passenger Handling Charges & tipping. Thus, each of us have to pay RM45 for Passenger Handling Charges & RM60 for tipping. Total is RM210 for 2 person
Now, I guess I need to proceed with the China Visa Application. 😛