新杰作 〜 Blueberry Cheese Tart
Yummy yummy! Thumb up!
First try~ Taste very good.. But the look need to improve..
For Pastry :
- 250gm flour
- 150 gm Butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 40 gm cold water
- Mix sifted flour with sugar.
- Add butter ,mix it until crumbly.
- Add in egg yolks, mix it again.
- Then add cold water, and mix it, to form a dough.
- Shape the dough into a ball and press it flat.
- Wrap it with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
For Filling :
- 250 gm Cream Cheese
- 50 gm caster sugar
- 25 gm Butter
- 1 egg
- 25 gm whipping cream
- 20 gm Flour
- Some blueberry filling
- Cream (A) until light and smooth.
- Add in (B) and cream until well blended.
- Add in (C) and mix until well combined.
- Lastly add in (D) and mix until well incorporated.Set a side.
- Press the pastry into the tart mould.Can refer here
- Prick some hole onto the pastry shell and bake at 125C for 12 – 15 minutes or until light golden brown.Leave it to cool.
- Put some blueberry filling into the baked pastry shells.
- Top it with the cheese filling.
- Place some blueberry filling onto it and swirl it into a marbling effect,or you can make pattern that you like. (I missed out this step.. Haha)
- Bake at 150 C for 10-12 minutes